We offer two types of programs "Open Programs" - open to the general public, and School Programs - open to registered students of host School.
We are happy to offer multi child discounts. First Child is always full price, each additional child receives 10% discount.
Summer Open Programs
"Open programs" are open to the general public and held at municipal complexes/private facilities. Use the accordion below to find additional information including registration button. Payment is submitted at the time of registration.
We now offer four levels of programming for children ages 18 months - 6 years:
1.Toddler (suggested ages 18 months - 2 1/2 years) this group is full parent participation, and provides great bonding opportunity
2. Beginner(suggested ages 2 1/2 - 3): for our youngest players; those that still need help from mom and dad, or haven't built confidence yet.
3. Intermediate(suggested ages 3 - 5): for players who are starting to be independent and confident but may still need some help once in a while.
4. Advanced(suggested ages 4 - 6): for players that are confident and completely independent and who are ready for a challenge, mom and dad can cheer!
Summer School Programs
Our School Programs are open to registered students of the host school. If you do not see your school listed, that means we are not currently participating with your school. We are always looking to add new schools, if you would like Mighty Kicks at your school please recommend us to your school administrator/director.
Use the accordion below to expand selections to find additional information, and registration links. Submitting a registration form will redirect you to our secure online payment page.
Additional things to know about our program
- Our sessions are played rain or shine, we only cancel for heavy rain or thunder and lightning. If we do cancel a session, it is usually done at the field. We only cancel ahead of time if we are certain of major storms or a complete wash out. Cancelations are announced on Facebook and communicated via email. We always try and make up any sessions that are canceled, time permitting.
- Cleats and shin guards are not necessary. We are a skills development, noncompetitive program. Our goal is to have fun, teach soccer basics and help kids develop confidence and prepare them to move on to competitive play.
- Children are not required to wear masks, parents and coaches are required to wear masks until further notice.